This survey is designed to measure specific areas such as degrees of:
- work environment contingencies
- job satisfaction
- job dissatisfaction
- job stress
- productive propensity
- cooperative tendency
It also measures the impact that work environment contingencies (work-factors) have upon the motivational intensities and behavioral propensities of employees.
This Quality of Work-life survey:
- Has twenty-two years of research and application as its foundation.
- Is so protective of employee confidentiality that not one employee has been identified with regard to their responses to the survey in 17 years of use.
- Provides prioritized recommendations on how to most effectively administer an organization's work-related factors in order to influence significant improvements in cooperation, productivity and job satisfaction.
- Collectively compiles and classifies employee comments in a manner that is clearly discernible with respect to intent, while maintaining the employee's confidentiality.
- Provides management with an extraordinary exposition of reports, findings, graphics, tables, employee comments, etc.
- Will sort, compile, classify, and present data in accordance with the following demographics:
- total organization
- work classification
- years with organization
- marital status
- current salary and
- others as requested.