Our Winning Systems, Products, Programs and Methods:
- The Archer Factor-Analysis Compensation System
- Personnel Policy Manual Preparation And Analysis
- Archer Expectancy-Factor Performance Appraisal Systems
- The Archer Career Planning/Pathing System
- Archer Quality Of Work Life Survey
- The Archer Staffing Analysis System
- Benefits Analysis
- Organizational Structure
Training and Development
- Management Training
- Leadership Training
- Human Resource Management Training
- Performance Appraisal Training
- Organizational Development
- Management Development
- Management Audits
- Strategic Audits
For employers who want a Performance Appraisal System that really performs
- A performance appraisal system that truly allows you to distribute pay increases in a fair and equitable manner.
- A performance appraisal system that can easily integrate with and support your pay-for-performance, incentive, bonus, skill-based pay, and other reward systems.
- A valid and reliable performance appraisal system that has been successfully implemented in hundreds of organizations.
- A performance appraisal system with advanced conceptual insights, state-of-the-art automation, and high-quality training manuals.
A TURN-KEY SYSTEM TAILORED TO YOUR ORGANIZATION:
The Archer Factor-Analysis Compensation System is a valid and reliable system that:
- Develops pay structures that are both competitive (external equity) and non-discriminatory (internal equity).
- Is fully copyrighted and backed by twenty-seven years of research and testing.
- Evaluates every job via universal criteria, from the custodian to the executive.
- Receives extraordinary acceptance from management and employees alike.
- Is both easy and economical to maintain and administer.
- Is installed and supported by a staff of highly qualified professionals and specialists.
- Has demonstrated remarkable success in organizations of all sizes and types.
A unique, powerful, and award-winning survey
This survey is designed to measure specific areas such as degrees of:
- work environment contingencies
- job satisfaction
- job dissatisfaction
- job stress
- productive propensity
- cooperative tendency